Making site visits is one of the most exciting moments of the wedding planning process! But it can also be overwhelming. What do you ask? How much do you budget? Is it big enough? Does it have the ambiance you imagined? Can you bring your own vendors or do you have to use the list provided? It can be a challenge to keep up. Luckily, we're here to help you get the most out of your venue tour! Here is a list of questions to ask to get your tour off on the best foot possible!
- What does the venue fee include?
- What is the capacity?
- How many events do you do per day?
- When can we have access to the venue?
- When do we have to leave?
- If we want an extra hour for our reception (standard is usually fou), can we book that the night of or does it need to be booked in advance? Is there an additional fee? What is it?
- Who handles set-up and breakdown of the event?
- Do you provide catering or do I provide my own?
- Do I need a wedding coordinator or planner?
- Who handles the cake cutting?
- Do we have access to the venue for a rehearsal? Is there a fee?
- What happens if it rains?
- Am I allowed to choose all of my own vendors or is there a required list to choose from?
- Where do we get ready?
- Do you offer accommodations or have recommendations?
- What else do I need to know?
We would love to have you visit The Outpost Center! Email or call us [(952) 475-8095] to set-up your appointment today!