So you have questions about getting married at The Outpost Center- well we've got answers! You've already found your dream partner... we want to help you pull off your dream wedding! We know there are a lot of factors that go into selecting the perfect wedding venue. If you've been dreaming of wide open spaces, rustic charm and a location that is the perfect size for large and small events- we're here to tell you that you've found your match!
First, let's go through the fun stuff!
Wedding Ceremony Sites
We offer a choice of two outdoor wedding ceremony sites: Choose the crisp, manicured green space ceremony site with traditional, white garden chairs OR select our rustic, natural ceremony site held in a mowed field with wooden ceremony arbor, surrounded by natural tall grasses and wildflowers just beyond the timber shed.
After your ceremony, enjoy moving freely about the outdoor space. Enjoy your social hour in the outdoor kitchen patio area. Your guests will enjoy the picturesque farm scenery as they are entertained while playing lawn games and visiting at the fire pit.
Wedding Reception Site
The Outpost Center building exudes "rustic elegance" in our reception space that has a charming, warm, barn atmosphere with seating up to 299. We offer a neutral color scheme with rustic, reclaimed barn wood accents! It's the perfect backdrop for you to create a casual or elegant setting. We are unique in offering this farm/barn venue for weddings, receptions and other celebrations YEAR ROUND as we are equipped with both A/C for the summer and heat for our MN winters! The interior of the building has three restrooms, a bridal ready lounge in the loft space, a room for the groomsmen and a kitchen for your caterer.
Your rental includes tables, white garden chairs and wooden spool tables on casters for social hour, lawn games and 3 bundles of firewood for enjoyment at our fire pit.
Terms & conditions
- Enjoy the beautiful barn building and upper grounds for your special day beginning at 9am.
- We ask that on Friday and Saturday the celebration be wrapped up and guests be departed by 11pm; tear down complete and vendors exiting by midnight.
- Sunday schedule is 9am-10pm with vendors gone by 11pm. (If enjoying outdoor music, the amplification needs to cease by 8pm).
- A 50% non-refundable deposit and $500 damage deposit due at signing of contract to secure date. The remaining 50% balance is due 180 days prior to the event. (If date chosen is already within 180 days, payment is due in full at contact signing).
- Special Event Insurance Policy needs to be purchased within ONE week of signing our wedding contract.
- Alcohol: Beer and wine only, served by 1 of 3 approved vendors.
- Food: You can choose from a vendor list that is given at our tour or select your own caterer.