Jennifer Sanders Photography
We are over the moon to share this sweet couple's wedding video! There is something so special about wedding videography- it's like reliving the wedding day all over again! Thank you so much, Dan Flaherty Studios!
You may have seen Bryce and Miranda's wedding a few weeks ago on the blog. If not, you can find it here!
Denis and Benenon's big day was absolutely beautiful! These two hosted an intimate wedding surrounded by their closest friends and family. Blending and joining two cultural traditions in their ceremony made it all the more sweet!
Photographer: SnapShots by Kelly
Late spring and early summer is a gorgeous time here at The Outpost Center. It also happens to be wedding season (hooray), where we love seeing couples make the ultimate commitment to each other, in the presence of God, on their wedding day!
Miranda & Bryce created an inviting environment for their guests- it was a touch chilly (no surprise here in MN, right?!), but the reception was cozy and sweet! We loved seeing the pretty deep blue paired with crisp white- it was a traditional, classic color duo that worked great at our venue!
We're so thrilled for the couple and wish them all the best in this new journey and phase in life. We have faith that their faith will carry them through many many years!
Photographer: Sarah Chacos Photography
Making site visits is one of the most exciting moments of the wedding planning process! But it can also be overwhelming. What do you ask? How much do you budget? Is it big enough? Does it have the ambiance you imagined? Can you bring your own vendors or do you have to use the list provided? It can be a challenge to keep up. Luckily, we're here to help you get the most out of your venue tour! Here is a list of questions to ask to get your tour off on the best foot possible!
- What does the venue fee include?
- What is the capacity?
- How many events do you do per day?
- When can we have access to the venue?
- When do we have to leave?
- If we want an extra hour for our reception (standard is usually fou), can we book that the night of or does it need to be booked in advance? Is there an additional fee? What is it?
- Who handles set-up and breakdown of the event?
- Do you provide catering or do I provide my own?
- Do I need a wedding coordinator or planner?
- Who handles the cake cutting?
- Do we have access to the venue for a rehearsal? Is there a fee?
- What happens if it rains?
- Am I allowed to choose all of my own vendors or is there a required list to choose from?
- Where do we get ready?
- Do you offer accommodations or have recommendations?
- What else do I need to know?
We would love to have you visit The Outpost Center! Email or call us [(952) 475-8095] to set-up your appointment today!